Monday, August 5, 2013

Gotta open my mouth


Dear Honorable Representative Bonamici,


The ccp (Chinese Communist Party) is not a party at all.  They espouse no moral values.  They are an organized crime gang.  They would arrest you too.  They will persecute you.  They will tell you what you can and cant do.  This is not a Foreign Policy issue, this is a human rights issue. 

The ccp goes against every stated principle known to every decent people in the world, not to mention our own constitution, a document apparently so important, that great men and women have died for it.   Great people like you continue to work for it and enable the people of America to prosper.  

The ccp are the worst kind of evil people that exist on the planet.  They are Extortionists thugs, thieves, bullies.   Their history is one of death.  

They are completely opposite the values of Truth, Compassion, Tolerance.  Traits that I hope my grandmother had. I hope my mother and dad had.  I hope that I have.  And I hope that you have. 

Most successful people have had a great person in their lives that showed them how to “live right”.      

Many people blame societies' ills on people who don’t have any values. You are what many people would consider accomplished. Good for you.  At gatherings you are held in esteem. Good for you. Most successful people have had a great person in their lives that showed them how to “live right”.  Not all people have that.  Good for you.   There are probably some people who are very proud of your accomplishments.  This is probably because you lived and live by certain values.  I wish continued good blessings for you.  

This is not a political situation.  The people of China don’t want the CCP in power any longer, not because of preference for a particular political party, but simply because the ccps’s values are against theirs.  They have the right to decide they no longer want those people to represent them.  But that’s another story.   

Again, the ccp is not even a political party,  They are just an organized state of thieves, murderers, plunderers. They have no moral values. They will do anything to maintain their fading grip on the people of China.  Their talk about “social harmony” is disgusting, nothing but a cynical use of patriotism to look away.   Look to whom wants all to be quiet and there you will find the oppressor.  “Oppressors desire to silence every voice raised in opposition for in silence, oppression is perpetuated”   - Ellie Weisel.  There is no bottom to their depravity.  “You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time.” said Abraham Lincoln.   The ccp is trying to prove old Abe wrong.  We have gotten to the point of no return.  I am no longer fooled.   This is a state of affairs that any good and decent person would work to eliminate.  This is not a “run of the mill” issue.  This is truly make or break.  We have to get out of this morass and see what needs to be done and DO IT.   

Falun Dafa practitioners, having been detained by the “state”, their freedoms abridged, their bodies not in their own control, for no other reason than their belief in these simple concepts of Truth, Compassion and Tolerance, are having their organs removed from their bodies.  Under the ccp, there is no truth, compassion, or tolerance for those who believe in it and only try to be so.    

This is crazy.  There is no rational explanation for this except wanton depravity, and complete and heinous loss of control of their self-conscience, profit at any cost, and I do mean any. With this kind of behavior, in a vacuum, I believe in ten years they would all die in a blood bath.  

If the CCP were to ever conquer the US, (however improbable, but just imagine the logical conclusion) would they not would not force us to live in the exact same way? One need only to look at Hong Kong.  

But they don’t live in a vacuum.  They live on this earth, just like us, among other nations and people who have given their lives for justice, life and liberty -  all denied to the practitioners of Falun Dafa and the people of China.   What motivates us to work with a State like that?   “But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the British Parliament propose; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America.” 
—Thomas Jefferson, November 29, 1775.  In place of British Parliament, substitute ccp.  

Don’t think of the ccp as a political party.  They are organized criminals and should all be tried for crimes against humanity.  

This is a horrible crime that needs to stop. You are here to represent your people. I am one of those people. We can all only benefit from stopping such activities, in ways that cannot always be tangible.  Please sign H.R. 281. which calls for a complete cessation of the practice of organ harvesting from it’s political prisoners.  

It would be a good thing.  

I am posting this to twitter, and facebook, google+ and my blog.  



Christopher O’Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment