It is not a fact. Your believing it is a fact makes it so.
In the present situation, it's not worrying about interference, but it's a
> fact.Thank you for sharing the contents, Nataly. I just watched a report from
NTD website http://www.ntdtv.com/xtr/gb/2013/04/04/a874959.html which reminds me again there are lots of gentle people here in Oregon. I do feel like to apologize to Oregon people. When I drive on the road, I often see people let me go ahead and wait patiently. "Considering other people first" is what's behind the behavior and among lots of Oregon people's mind. An experience touched my heart strongly that lots Oregon people are ready for the show. When I went to deliver flyers, I met an old couple who were interested in the show but couldn't have transportation because they can't drive at night. I thought if my parents can't go see the show because no transportation, I would surely offer them a ride, and since NTD will have people come to report Shen Yun, and I won't be too busy, so I offered the help to give them a ride latter on the phone. They not just be happy and accepted it, but thinking about how to reward me or pay me first. I said I am a volunteer anyway. Latter they called me that they booked tickets and also got a friend help and no longer need me take them. She called today again and praised the show and said she would watch again next time. I see from the thing again how "consider of other people"(my understanding is it's the core of new universe) is a priority than their own gain. I feel I should know more about people's life here. Have more contacts with the society and improve myself through the interaction with them. Never before I feel the strong love for the people here. All sorts of complains about the life here earlier days all faded. Heshi, Angela > *I don't know where you're going to air this, but I want to apologize for Portland, I can't believe that this was not a standing room only sold-out complete crowd. I think that every single person in the world should see this. * > ** > *I really want to thank [Shen Yun] from the bottom of my heart. I am very, very grateful that they've come to Portland. I wish that every single seat was filled, and I think that says a lot for Portland unfortunately. But it was beautiful, and it deserves every seat to be filled. * > **
No comments:
Post a Comment