Monday, June 13, 2011

Palin Strikes OUT

Just so we're clear, this is nowhere near as indeterminate as the author implies. THIS is why this email is so effed up: 'Remember though: "My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts"' SAID THE WOMAN WHO WAS SPEAKING ON GOD'S BEHALF. The total lack of self-awareness necessary to quote this passage in this context, the absolute, unqualified failure to listen to the words coming from her own mouth, it's absolutely stunning when you think about it. "I'm going to write a note where I tell people what god is thinking, and in it, I'll make sure to mention that the bible clearly states that you can't know what god is thinking." Poof. That was my brain. If this is an interpretive exercise, and you interpret this as anything other than completely INSANE, you need your logic circuits examined.

No comments:

Post a Comment